This applies Monday - Friday 6.00am-5.00pm
Evenings between 5.01pm - 9.59pm and Saturdays 6.00am - 5.00pm
Evenings 10pm onwards and Saturdays 5.01pm onwards
Any goods/materials used and/or electrical certificates completed during any project remain the property of JW Electrical Services until payment is received in full.
An invoice will be raised on completion of work and full payment must be made by BACS, cash or cheque to JW Electrical Services within 7 calendar days.
JW Electrical Services understand and will exercise our statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if we are not paid according to agreed credit terms. The late payment fee is 8% of the total amount outstanding for invoices not paid on time.
JW Electrical Services provides a comprehensive range of services to industrial, commercial and domestic clients including:-
· Electrical Installation (eg machinery, distribution equipment, lighting & heating systems, under floor heating, sockets, fuseboards)
· Portable Appliance Tests (eg IT equipment, kitchen appliances, power tools)
· Fault finding (eg compressors, lathes, production machines, lighting & heating systems)
· Periodic Inspection Reports / Part P certification (NICEIC certification provided on completion and payment).
Other services offered include:-
· Flooring (eg installation of laminate/tiled floors)
· Carpentry (eg door hanging/stud wall and skirting board installation)
· Installation or replacement of facia boards/guttering
· Painting and decorating and other general property maintenance
For a free, no-obligation quote please contact 07717810774 or email Enquiries@jwes.org.uk